Posted by: Cindy | 2008-10-30

The Diet

Hi Doc,
Just wanted to tell you that i have been on The Diet for the past 8 weeks and have lost 9kgs and feel great. Its the first diet i have been on in 3 years where the results were so quick. The food is great as well, its a low fat protein diet.

So in case anybody is asking i can recommend it.

Dear Cindy
I am pleased for your sake that the high-protein diet is working for you and that you are using a low-fat version (the high-fat versions are very dangerous and should be avoided). I do not believe that anyone should cut out whole good groups when slimming, so don't stay on this diet too long as it can lead to deficiencies.

Posted by: Cindy | 2008-10-31

hi there,
The diet is called " The Diet" , i found it accidentally, i went to the doc only to find out they also see people for The Diet and thats how it started. Dont get confused with The Diet that Everyone Talks about, its not that one. This one is done by doctors and more controlled. The only thing i can suggest is look on the internet to see where you can go thats close to you. I' m in the South of JHB, but i heard from somebody they other day they also on the Diet and live in Vereeniging.

Good Luck

Reply to Cindy
Posted by: Me | 2008-10-30

i am also really despate to loose weight .... please do tell what diet you used.

Reply to Me
Posted by: Interested | 2008-10-30

Hi Cindy

Well done Cindy!!!

What diet? Please post some details...

Reply to Interested