Question
Posted by: weird | 2009-01-08

the day after

I don'  t know if this is normal.
Do you guys, the day after you masturbate or had sex, feel '  off'  and a little depressed ?
Just interesting to know ?

Expert ImageArchive

Hi wierd (feels wierd saying that!)

One wise person once said that a man will wke up feeling grumpy if he knows he is not going to have an orgasm that day!

An orgasm, either through masturbation or sex releases a feel good hormone which gives a temporary "high". Once this wares off, a person can feel a little low, so perhaps that is the answer.

Mike Lacey-Smith
Life Coach for Men

1
Posted by: UncleC | 2009-03-13

Sho boy, me i fill like she could desapper under ground come bck after 30mn for a 3rd round, specially with hot chicks fill me...

Reply to UncleC