Question
Posted by: Kasandra | 2011/09/15

The Cycle Of Life

Morning Cybie

Seems like Spring is hiding from us.

Its been a very difficult time for me, my father in law is not doing great after two strokes and we went to visit him in PE, so sad to see his life so limited. On Sunday after the rugby my sister in law''s father passed away from a heart attack after my brother tried to do CPR and revive him, it was such a shock for my brother as he is very close to his father in law and this is such a sad sad week as my great aunt found peace now as well after a long period of suffering.

BUT

I did pray for some light at the end of the tunnel and after only trying for a month I found out on hoilday I am pregnant. We are very excited for this new happy addition to our household and joy in the sadness. We were a bit shock about how quickly it happened but now I know never underestimate the power of prayer.

Just take it super easy and focusing on the little one growing inside of me as its still early days. Trying to keep it together for the little one and focus on the happiness.

Staying positive.

What a mixed combination of major life events all round. The deaths and illnesses are upsetting, but we don't have to assume that death is always a disaster or that it is always unwanted by the individual. A great American writer who produced a book about his battle with cancer, wrote : There comes a time when a dying man needs death, like a sleepy man needs sleep".
Congratulations on the pregnancy ! As one life close to you ended, another even closer, began !
Focus on the happiness, present and potential.

3
Posted by: Congratulations | 2011/09/15

Will u bring up the child 2 b vegetarian?

Reply to Congratulations
Posted by: Loli | 2011/09/15

Happy for ya, take it easy and ENJOY the angel you carrying.

Reply to Loli