Posted by: amanda | 2010-04-28

the condom is stuck inside me

a condom didn''t come out after had sex .My vagina was dry then.We''re both worried where it is and what complications will it have on me ..Please asssist as this is stressing me more than it does to him ..Do i have to go for an oepration for it to be removed

It will cause infection if left inside. Just lubricate your finger, insert it and get the condom out. The vagina is blind-ending, so it can't go anywhere.

Posted by: amanda | 2010-04-29

i already made an appointment with the gynae but i manage to remove this morning on my own ..Thanks Zama

Reply to amanda
Posted by: Zama | 2010-04-28

Oh my goodness Amanda!!! Go see your doc. I most probably worry too much but i would not wait for gynaedoc''s response for this one. I would suggest that you see your GP or gynae and see how he/she can help you. I think gynaedoc answers within 48hrs or so. SO you may only get a response from her on Friday. GOOD LUCK!

Reply to Zama