Question
Posted by: Anna J. | 2011/10/26

The condom broke

I have a problem. I had sex with my boyfriend yesterday and the condom broke. We realized that immediately, he even says that the condom broke while he was not inside anymore., but I''m scared. The condom broke before he ejaculated but I know that also in this case there is a chance to get pregnant. It was the 12th day of my menstrual cycle. I don''t have a regular 28 days cycle, the last time the distance between the cycles was of 33 days and before that it was of 31 days. Anyway, I took a Escapelle pill 15 or 16 hours after I had sex. I read that within 24 hours the efficiency of the pill is 95% but I still worry. How big are the chances to get pregnent?

They are not very big with the precautions you have taken.

2
Posted by: Glynis | 2011/10/31

The chances are quite slim now that you have taken the MAP. I suggest that you go on the pill to prevent any unplanned pregnancy''s. Always good to use a condom as well though.

Reply to Glynis