Question
Posted by: CPM | 2009-09-11

The Child

It' s in the best interest of the child that I am in her life.

I choked him verbally, but trust me it was nearly physically.

They share the rent but she' s affraid to upset him or to stand up to him.....

The worst part is that as much as an poepol he is their child is the prettiest little girl ever and I do care for her.

I laugh at Ne because when you say the guys name " S"  then she automatically say' s "  is a poepol"  - it just tells you how much she hears it!

CS, i' ll help with the gardening! I love it mine is even colour coded...how " controlling"  is that?

Verbally might be harder for him to handle.
Colour-coded ? You mean no yellow flowers allowed to sneak in among the blue ones ? Ever heard of OCD ?