Posted by: Moe | 2009-01-20

the cheek of it...

I can' t believe my partner, the lies, and when confronted lies again actually wanting to kill you,no matter that the evidence is there for all to see,what does he do,makes me think it' s my fault,making me the bad one,we don' t speak but he' ll not say his sorry, no, his actually in his glory as he now does what he wants,wont apologise for his wrongs,so I now feel bad,like I did wrong,what type of a man is this?is it the prozac that does this?his so in love with himself and thinks all woman want him.

Who do you acept this and remain with him ? Discuss your situation with an organization like POWA that deals with abused women, and can advise you on how best to protect yourself and leave safely. Don't expect him to change --- why would he want to change ? Prozac does nothing remotely like this, don't give him excuses