Question
Posted by: help me | 2008-11-12

the chance of having ectopic pregnancy

please help me , i had abortion two years ago after that i was trying to get pregnant and i m pregnant again Thanks God at first i was thinking i will never be able to conceive again,GOD gave m e second chance.

My problem now is that i have backpains and i feel pain in my both tubes.I went to the doctor on Monday he game panado,and some supplement ,he said i must come back when i m two months for scan . i have sleepless night thinking ,what if is a ectopic pregnany i cant lose my baby now.

Mild pains are normal in early pregnancy. The position of the fetus can be seen from 6 weeks, so you could have a scan then.

1
Posted by: HappyMomToBe | 2008-11-14

hey there

well im 13 weeks preg now and in the beginning i had that to it feels like your going to start your period my Dr says its normal to get it i still get it your body is going through a lot at the moment so expect a lot of pain that wasn' t there before,if you were having a ectopic pregnancy the pain would be on one side and it would be a severely sharp pain,if you get extremely bad cramps with blood get to your dr asap if your still having the pain or it gets worse then ask your dr for a scan.

Good luck with your pregnancy its a joy.

Oh and try join BabyGaga.com its a wonderful website with hundreds of moms to be and mothers my name on there is HappyMomToBe.

have a great day.

Reply to HappyMomToBe