Question
Posted by: DWM | 2013-02-05

The cANCer is doing S.A. an injustice

Over the past few years us Taxpayers have paid R4.4m for furniture for the Gauteng ANC''s premier''s official residence , yet the Gauteng department of social development neglected to spend R54m of its welfare budget in the past financial year!!!

What an injustice this cANCer government is doing to its members and the entire country!!

3
Posted by: Sello | 2013-02-06

Just to show and prove the ealier point i made. You do not know what is happening arround you DH lets face it. New Age has a coporate agreement with Telkom since last year already. THe New Age by the way is the only newspaper that reports objectively regarding government activity. For instance today they are reporting on " Youth lead ANC election charge"  Prince Harry to visit SA"  Ministers and miners smile"  Essential clash looms"  Nortje has come good in prison and so on"  The rest of the newspapers who are serving the interest of the minority and are oppositional in nature would rather cover negative news that are fabrigated by misleading stories that are sponsored by the pigs. If New Age can report in a blanced way for my company why not I can give them my entire website to distribute their news content. As both members and supporters of the ANC we welcome the New Age it has come at a right time. We are sick and tired of newspapers that always build negativity amongst us. We want news that are inspirational and perhaps SA can be better that what we are.

I AM BLACK AND STRONG AND I HAVE MY POINT

Reply to Sello
Posted by: DH | 2013-02-06

I see The New Age newspaper is being given away for free in Telkom shops. The cANCer now have their own private newspaper being distributed via public institutions. Talk about corruption!

Reply to DH
Posted by: Mzekezeke | 2013-02-05

Hey wena Mr nywenywenywe you must be tell us if you are a mofie, For all the time you are to be complaining complaining complaining dont you have something better to be doing your rooi neck. How much is the money you to be pay for tax? ungazondinina la rubbish

Reply to Mzekezeke