Posted by: Johnnie | 2011-11-25

The best between clitoral and g-spot stimulation....

i would like to find out which part of the women is more pleasurable than the other one...Clitoral or G Spot stimulation...I''ve read that stimulating the G-Spot makes women to ejaculate,but that the clitoris is the only organ meant for sexual pleasure....But then which organ particularly gets woman to ejaculate....

I would also like to find out wether it si possible to see female ejaculate like men''s ejaculates(semen).

Can you see that a woman has ejaculated or this happens internally most of the time???

Dear Johnnie,

What is known is that the clitoris is for most women, most of the time, the primary area for stimulation that results in the most intense pleasureable sensations and often the best trigger for her orgasm.

This said, many women will experience a wide range of sensations and also at different times in their menstrual cycles and mood states when they experience clitoral and g-spot stimulation. Both these areas are a source of sexual pleasure for women. Thus the clitoris is not the "only organ meant for sexual pleasure". Various areas of a womens genitals experience a wide range of pleasure sensations when stimulated in a variety of ways, be it manual, oral, sex toys of penile stimulation.

A women does not ejaculate. A man ejaculates when he orgasms. A women only has an orgasm. Generally the more sexually aroused a women is the more lubricated she may be.

Posted by: a man | 2011-11-25

Johnnie. All women are obviously different, but I will tell you what works for my lady. She can have clitoral &  G spot orgasms, she says the G spot orgasm is a different type to the clitoral one. She has very intense orgasms when using a clitoral vibrator, which also usually results in her ejaculating. She can ejaculate a lot sometimes, and it squirts out under quite a pressure, it is great to witness and I get sprayed when in the firing line. My woman will only ejaculate with clitoral stimulation, and not G spot.
I hope this info helps a bit.

Reply to a man