Question
Posted by: toni | 2008/07/31

the age of stupid

regarding climate change, the single biggest change we can make that will have a huge impact is to GO VEGAN, as the amount of water, forest, human food and gas produced in order to feed humans on dead animals is killing us all. If we change how we eat there will be enough food for everyone, we will stop tearing down forest land, save water and stop emitting methane which is causing the greenhouse problem. but most of us are too lazy and selfish. we want our steak even though we know it is killing us all. sad. very sad.

Expert ImageEnviroHealth expert

Eating less meat is definitely one way to cut down on resource use and global warming; I wouldn't go so far as to agree with you that it's the single biggest change we should make - but yes, it would have a huge impact.

I still eat fish, but I want to cut back....maybe add that to my pledge list soon...

You may relate to this article: "How to annoy a vegetarian" http://www.health24.com/medical/Condition_centres/777-792-1461-1671,42312.asp

1
Posted by: Margaret | 2008/07/31

I would like to know how you feel about the farmers who makes a living from supplying us with meat?

Reply to Margaret