Question
Posted by: Katjy | 2011/12/09

that time of the year-update-595

I was asking you guys if things will improve again after I mistreated my boyfriend at the christmas function...and just to tell you guys we are talking again...and I think he has accepted my apologies...I have prayed and asked God to help me in this...and it worked..so guys do not give up hope!!!

Christmas functions sadly often lead to too much alcohol consumption and foolish behaviors that are embarrassing the next day. With a bit of time for things to settle down, its likely that he will indeed forgive you and move on with the relationship - so it's good to hear that this appears to be happening

2
Posted by: ???????? | 2011/12/12

Wishful thinking...........

Reply to ????????