Question
Posted by: Thami | 2011/07/19

that first kiss

me and ths lady have been getting very close and I always catch her eyes taking a gaze on my lips, I somehow feel that she is also hoping and waiting for that first kiss. How do i approach for that first kiss is my problem.

It is a million dollar question as no one situation is the same and no one person responds the same. It is however a “gamble” you take and you will only know the outcome by taking some kind of action. It is however always important to not over whelm the girl and grab her. Sense the moment when you are together and you can feel the attraction and then move gently closer indication that you would want to kiss her and see what her response is.

You are welcome to phone our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted in finding a practitioner as close as possible to you that you could discuss your concerns with.
Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful: www.sexualhealth.co.za

2

Get lost idiot.
Grow up..

Posted by: Sexologist | 2011/07/19

Reply to Sexologist