Question
Posted by: Bee-Bee | 2011/02/24

Thanx for the help

I am asking you for a second opinion as the laparoscopy was done 7 years ago.

" Hi there Doctor,

I just came back from the gynae - he did a scan and noticed an area on my uterus that looks like abnormal bloodflow. He says that it could be endometriosis (in the muscle of the uterus), but that I don''''t have the symptoms of endometriosis.

I have a regular period pain on the 1st day (I drink 2 painkillers or so) no pain during intercourse, no pain when I urinate, no bowel movements pain. However, I get heavy bleeding (with cloths) every 3 or so cycle.
{I am 33 years old, no kids.}

About 7 years ago, I went for a laparoscopy and the gynea then also noticed the same area on my uterus.... (red in colour).

Do you maybe have an idea what it could be? And do you think that it might interfere with my fertility?

Thank you very much" 

No, unfortunately I cannot tell what this is and whether it will affect your fertility.

2

Posted by: Bee-Bee | 2011/02/24

And the gynea who did the laparoscopy 7 years ago is not sure (not now and not when the laparoscopy was done), neither the gynae I went to yesterday.

I am asking kindly if you have an idea what it could possibly be.

Reply to Bee-Bee