Posted by: Ruby | 2008-12-11

Thanks very much Dr Bets!

Thanks very much Dr! I am also very excited!
Yes, I have a fever. I get very hot and very cold. Also feels like the fever get better and worse at times. Mucus is yellow, does it mean that I am busy getting sinusitus? I am feeling terrible. Can the antibiotics harm the baby? I am seeing my doctor on Saterday morning, is that ok, or do I need to see a doctor sooner? Thanks Dr!! R

HI Ruby
There are antibiotics that are safe to use in pregnancy - and the sooner you start on it the better - see if you can't see your doctor sooner?

Posted by: Ruby | 2008-12-12

Hello Dr,
Thanks for your help :-) I did not see my doctor, cause I am seeing him tomorrow, but I phoned him. He said that I must just take 2 panados to break the fever. I am feeling slightly better today. Thx :-) Ruby

Reply to Ruby