Question
Posted by: Ruby | 2008/05/28

Thanks very much Dr Anrich :-)

I did not know that low calcium can cause muscle weakness, it is a relieve to know that (and that there isnt something else causing it). Thanks for the advice on the Arcoxia, I will take one now. Thanks also for the info on the needle procedure :-) Thanks very much for reading my very long posts, I really appreciate your help. :-) Kind Regards Ruby

It is only my pleasure Ruby! Thank you for your thank you.

1
Posted by: heidi | 2008/11/04

Hi, i had a baby in feb, and during my pregnancy, i experience bad pain, in my lower back, on my coccyx, especially while standing up, sitting down, or moving position in my seat at work. It was bearable, and would come and go in intensity... but remained off and on until about 6 weeks ago, where it has just seemed to get worse. now i have the pain constantly and the other evening, it was so bad, that i couldnt stand up. today i went to the doctor, and he said that its from my pregnancy where the hormones have an effect on the pelvis etc etc. (i forget the medical term he gave the condition) he prescriped arcoxia and lentogesic and i was of the opinion that the arcoxia was to heal the condition, but now i see its actually a pain killer. please can you advise. reading comments on the internet makes me nervous to use it, as they talk of some very bad side affects... can you advise or give me more info that i can make an informed decision on taking the medication.
thanks
Heidi

Reply to heidi