Question
Posted by: Anri | 2011/12/13

Thanks - post 633

Professor, you make me smile. I am so glad you do not have Dementia.....thank goodness.
And i did mean 2012.......!!!!!!!

May i ask you a personal question? But you can ignore if you do not want to answer.....

How do you and all the shrinks stay sane and in control, if you listen to problems, sadness, depression, trauma the whole day and every day of your life.
I mean, you are also just human, certainly with your own challenges as well. But i am sure you also do have a passion for what you do.....i can see it in the manner that you answer the questions.

Thanks for answering my previous questions.

( Smile) If all we could ever do was to listen, it would b a somewhat miserable job. But because in various ways we can help, directly or indirectly, its pleasing to find ways to be helpful.

1