Question
Posted by: sunflower | 2008/07/31

thanks mwila

Hi CS,

Yesterday Mwila said that I need to learn to love meyself but i thought if you don' t have issues about your looks that it means you love yourself. I started reading a book i bought in CT by Louise Haye, its called: The power is in you and she talks all about loving yourself.

So far I am really enjoying it and one of the ladies on teh forum recommended it to me. i hope it helps because I just realised I have no idea what exactly Mwila meant but i do know that I am not as happy as I should be on my own.

Thanks for the advice will keep you updated.

Excellent ! Thanks for the feedback --- and I hope you're already liking yourself more --- you deserve it !

1
Posted by: Mwila | 2008/07/31

You' re welcome Girl.

Reply to Mwila