Question
Posted by: Pregnant and starving | 2009/07/30

Thanks for your response

Thanks Diet doc for your response. I have found a recipe in " eating for sustained energy"  for a winter salad (generally follow these recipes quite a bit) and will add that to help curb the appetite along with some more dairy products. I find that during the day it is worse than at night, and will check with the doctor regarding blood glucose and insulin levels when I see him.
thanks again

Dear Pregnant and Starving
It is a pleasure. It is an excellent idea to use the principles and recipes in 'Eating for sustained energy' and I am glad that you are going to have more low-fat dairy products.
I hope that you have a most successful pregnancy