Question
Posted by: Sanet | 2011/06/19

Thanks for the advice

Thanks for the advice on the TTouch therapy for my 2 traumatised JR''s. We went on Friday afternoon and they are already more relaxed. They love the massaging and the most anxious one actually came to sit next to me on the couch this morning. She never entered the lounge before the incident )brealking tiles). The therapist is also going to teach us loose leash walking and we did clicker training. I always wanted to do that, but never knew where to go. Imagine, you can learn an old dog new tricks. They were even more relaxed at the doggy parlour yesterday!

Expert ImageDog Behaviour Expert

Hi Sanet, wonderful and thanks so much for letting me know! It is so hard to describe the benefits of Ttouch and the unbelievable difference it makes - it really is a case of seeing is believing. I work with this daily, incorporating with behaviour modifications and still get surprised when i see the results. Keep it up and do it daily as TTouch is accumulative, the more you do, the more it helps. Who did you you work with? Take care and keep up the good work, thanks Scotty

1
Posted by: Dog Behaviour Expert | 2011/06/20

Reply to Dog Behaviour Expert