Question
Posted by: ADHDude | 2010/03/12

Thanks for nothing

Thanks for nothing. All the doctors and you people are liars. Why must my life be ruined by adverse reactions when I am doing so well on Ritalin. F$%ck this. Why me? Why the -|- must it be me. -|- F%$$%CK

Thanks for nothing ? Moi ?
I only tried to help, and didn't contradict you. Where did I lie ? I'm really sorry you feel your life is ruined by adverse reactions - do I understand that you feel you are doing very well on Ritalin in every other way, but for those adverse reactions ?
I also understand the anger and the "why me?" feeling. When I got smashed up as a passenger in a multiple car crash, ending my ability to enjoy my life in the ways I usually did, I was tempted to rage about "why me?" too, but found it took too much energy, made me fel bad while nobody else seemed bothered, and distracted me from using my remaining energy to do more constructive things to help me make the most of what I had left.
I do hope you can find a way to sort this out and to become free of those adverse effects that so trouble you.

4
Posted by: Kent | 2010/03/15

Stop feeling sorry for yourself ... there are people with more serious problems than you out there ... a " jannie jammerbal attitude"  will get you nowhere ...

Reply to Kent
Posted by: Kent | 2010/03/15

Reply to Kent
Posted by: Angela | 2010/03/12

The ''why me'' story will get you NOWHERE in life, no matter what''s wrong with you. My mother has adult ADD and she has opted not to go on medication. Maybe you shouldn''t take the pills and see how that goes.

Reply to Angela

Thanks for nothing ? Moi ?