Posted by: Ruby | 2009-01-07

Thanks Dr Bets!

Hello Dr!
Thanks for your help, really appreciate it!
Since yesterday I got better!! The fever is gone. The infection is gone (I am sure the cream helped alot!). The muscle pains are gone. The bleeding is gone and also my nose is not bleeding anymore. I am feeling almost 100%, just getting a bit of morning sickness now in the evenings :-) I will make sure to mention the bleeding to all my specialists and also the muscle pains that I had and my whole holiday history :-) I am seeing them all on Monday and also going for blood tests on Monday. I am sure if there is anything still wrong they will pick it up. I cant wait to get through the 12 risky weeks, almost there!! Just 2 more weeks!! Kind Regards, R

Hi Ruby
Time flies! I can't believe you are almost 1/3 of the way already. I am glad that you are feeling much better.