Posted by: Ruby | 2009-01-06

Thanks Dr Bets!

Thanks very much for your help Dr Bets! I also think the first infection was a lung infection. I am still coughing badly. I will try and get something to measure my temperature with today. I definately get fever at night. I am also getting aches and pains again, as bad as before I started the antibiotics. This morning I had a very small blood stain in my panties. I phoned my gynae and am waiting for his call back. If he cant help me before Monday, I will go back to ER. I am definately not well. The itch is also pretty bad. I used Canesten cream last night, it helped a bit. Is that ok to use? Thanks for all your help! Regards Ruby

Hi Ruby
Yes you can use the Canesten in the mean time. I think you should rather see a dr again.

Posted by: Cornel | 2009-01-06

Hi Ruby,

Ek is bly dat jy al beter voel. Swangerskap op sy eie is baie challenging en as ' n mens reeds gesondheids probleme het raak dit net soveel meer triekie.

Ek kan net nie verstaan hoekom hulle jou nou al op Ecutrin hou nie? Ek sal nogal dink dat jy jou bloed nodig het tydens swangerskap en ' n mens raak so gou anemies ook!

Onthou die All Bran in die oggende om die hardlywigheid tee te werk en luister na jou liggaam: rather save than sorry.

Baie liefde,

Reply to Cornel
Posted by: Ruby | 2009-01-06

My gynae phoned me. He said that the bleeding is probably from the infection. He said I can use Canesten. He said that is all that you can use during pregnancy. The itch is almost gone and I have not seen bleeding since this afternoon. :-) Must say I am relieved. :-) I got something to measure my temperature, but I dont have fever at the moment, its 37C. Hopefully tonight will be better :-)

Reply to Ruby