Question
Posted by: Blue | 2008/06/02

Thanks CyberShrink :-)

Thanks very much for your advice on guilt. I agree, if guilt does not drive you to make the right decision or it does not remind you before you are about to make the same mistake, it actually serves no purpose. I agree it is better to focus on what CAN be done and what CAN be changed... Meaningless to ponder on mistakes that cant be fixed... I appreciate your good advice :-)

Thanks --- and you perfectly express the matter. There was an old saying about not flogging a dead horse, which, except perhaps to sadistic necrophiliac bestiality fans, is really not a useful exercise