Question
Posted by: Mandy | 2010/09/09

Thanks CS

I normally just read all the problems and yes post if I need to and even answer that odd day, but I just feel I must say THANK YOU to CS. There''s not a day or a post that he doesn''t answer. And the answers are normally excellent. You are a wonderful person and keep up the good work. We need more people like you in this world.
Thanks a mill for the help you give daily and may God richly Bless you and your fam.

Thanks so much for your kind messages - as you well know, a bit of encouragement goes a long way !

3
Posted by: Lady 3 | 2010/09/09

Absolutely!! thank you CS!!!

Reply to Lady 3
Posted by: Jordan | 2010/09/09

Hear, hear

Reply to Jordan