Question
Posted by: Vee | 2008/12/12

thanks CS

am glad that you didn' t think that my dream was stupid!!! What' s it like to read all our problems - is it entertaining to you? i know you have genuine concern for all of us but when you log off, do you forget about all these issues?? how do you cope?

Dreams are never stupid --- by definition none of us are alert enough while dreaming to manage to be stupid. They are what they are. It's just a mistake to read too much into them. They're mostly a bit like your computer running a defrag on your hard drive.
Now I log off ( thunder-storm approaching ) and talk to my cat. And we'll watch a DVD together.