Question
Posted by: Garfield | 2009/10/21

Thanks CS, will keep you updated.

Dont worry, I wont do anything stupid ... have 2 little dogs that I adore &  they adore me and although I am sure anyone could provide them with a lap to sit on in the evenings, I am qute sure that they would never taste or smell quite the same as I do :-)
(ha ha)

Onwards and upwards I guess, and yes, it is difficult sometimes to even begin to imagine how to get ot of the situations we place ourselves in but all I can do is trust that everything is for a reason, and that we are guided by a higher force that resides within us, just not always consciously.

Will let you know how it all goes down next week.

Thanks again. Really.

Garfield

Absolutely right - providing the right sort of lap is one of the many purposes to our lives. And not all laps are created equal !
Onwards eventually means upwards, even if the elevation isn't immediately apparent. Without the onwards, we prevent the chance of reaching upwards

1