Posted by: Boo | 2009-01-26

Cybershrink I just want to say thanks for everything! my skipped beats are very forceful they do make me worry I just hope they nothhing to worry about?Thanks for reading my ridiculous posts I think you should be in private practice to earn yourself some big moooooooola unless you earned it already and parking cheesy and reading posts like mine lol! You have helped me alot while I was in panic mode I dont know much about CBT I hope to find it out this week!

Thanks boo and Manda --- blush, and double blush. No, never did earn the big moola --- I never wanted to spend all the time on billing and conniving to earn that much, preferring to work with people who needed help. YOu already sound improved and facing in the right direction, and I'm sure your further treatment should proceed fruitfully --- keep me in the picture about your progress,

Posted by: manda | 2009-01-27

cs u do a great job.... and thanks...

Reply to manda