Posted by: Ruby | 2008-12-18

Thanks :-)

Thanks Dr Bets! We will only take Christmas and Boxing day off, maybe we will have a proper holiday in January or Feb, definately a good idea to go on holiday alone one last time :-). Sorry to ask another question, but my husband is concerned and said I must pleeease ask you :-) We are flying down to the Cape. Hubby is concerned about me flying considering that my pregnancy is high risk. Is it fine to fly? I will be 8 weeks when I fly. I am sure that cant increase my risk (cause my risk is related to tetany and flying cant trigger that)? Thanks Dr!

Hi Ruby - you can fly up to 30 weeks - some airlines even allow later. The cabins are pressurized so it should not be a problem. See if you can get an aisle seat so that you have more space for your legs, drink lots of water not to dehydrate and walk up and down the aisle if possible every 30-45 minutes.

Posted by: Ruby | 2008-12-19

Thanks SO much!! Have a nice holiday! Ruby

Reply to Ruby