Question
Posted by: Boo | 2008/11/17

Hi thanks so much for your reply to my questions regarding erectile dysfunction while on Clift 20mg and Rivotril O.5mg.The other thing I wanted to ask is I am very much into training and strength training will I lose my gained strength while on this?, Does it decrease muscle mass...things like that I know this may sound ridiculous but I rather ask than not know.

I see no reason why you should lose any strength or muscle development you have gained. It shouldn't affect muscle mass at all. IF the combination makes you feel more drowsy, you might tend to exercise less, but it shouldnt have any unwanted effect on muscles or strength