Question
Posted by: Kay in Gtown | 2008/06/19

Thank you so much, CS

Dear Dr CS
I'm crying with gratitude over your very quick response to me. I'll tough out the trial and give the lamotrigine a chance and not be negative about it. My psychotherapist has done some CBT with me and will probably do more.
Can't thank you enough for being so available to us. We're very fortunate.
Grateful Kay from Gtown

I do my best, Kay, as do you and so many others ! I've been trying to clear the waiting list this morning, as this-afternoon, within the hour, I'll be going back to the hospice to visit my mother. Keep up your great investment in the worthy project of gaining control of your uncomfortable situation !