Question
Posted by: ritesh | 2011-02-03

thank you Professor

i just wanna thank you for paying attenion and replaying me in a deatail about the full body sacaning machine the reason i am asking about this machine is they recently diagnosed a friend of mine with HIV without even taking sample of blood becouse they claim it can scan more than 150 body parts in cludind blood so i want give you the name of that machine may be you can go through if you have time the name is ''diascan '' realy looking forward to see if your asseesment on this devise is changed or not
thanks alot agian

GOod grief ! If they are claiming to diagnose HIV on the basis of ANY sort of scan, let alone their tin can version, they must be quacks, and possibly making illegal claims. DO they then sell treatment for the conditions they diagnose ? You cannot scan blood. I don't see how they could compare it to the usual use of the term "scan" ( like C T and MRI ) because those actually scan the body or areas of it, and produce pictures. In that sense, this is not a scan at all.
The device as described on the website sound profoundly dubious, and is described with pseudo-scientific gobbledegook. As well as weird cultic beliefs like the "Third Eye". I am totally unable to believe that the apparatus can do any of what it claims to do.
Amazing;y, it even "scans" body organs or systems that don't exist at all, such as "Vienna", "animalculars" and "Additional bosoms" ! ! And loads of "etc, etc." The language in which it is written, sounds highly unprofessional and shows a worrying degree of ignorance of proper names of body parts.
They seem to sell the gadget for around R 100,000, to anyone ready to buy it, and I saw no indication of the requirement of anyone involved to receive any actual proper training in diagnosis and treatment.
Whoever wrote their stuff is not really familiar with English, and their website emphasizes the great profits that can be made using this device.
I think it should be reported to Carte Blanche and the Dept of Health for investigation, and maybe also the Advertising Standards Authorities.
And to the extent that such phony equipment and claims can mislead people, give false diagnoses, fake treatment, and false re-assurance, especially if it encourages people NOT to get proper expert diagnosis, it could do very serious damage to people.
I have looked at a google search on Diascan and fraud, and find a number of other doctors, including some specializing in HIV / AIDS call it "total fraud", one doctor adding : " There's a special place in hell reserved for scumbags who profit from scams like this. "
They are cruelly preying on ignorant people, and could cause enormous harm. I hope the authorities investigate them rapidly and thoroughly and close down the enterprise and its wildly impossible claims.

7
Posted by: ritesh | 2011-02-05

thanks for your tme this realy cooled down my friend thanks agian

Reply to ritesh

Posted by: Surfer | 2011-02-04

Have visited the website.
The business is run by russians from the second floor of a shopping centre in Pretoria.
There is some " delicious"  english in the text which is entertaining!
Look forward to hearing cybershrinks comments.

Reply to Surfer
Posted by: Purple | 2011-02-04

If he can''t figure out for himself that these people are lying then leave him to suffer the consequences of the disease of stupidity.

Just think logically about this, do you honestly believe its not a scam to get people to part with their money? hello are the lights on and nobody is home?

Reply to Purple
Posted by: Ritesh | 2011-02-04

Liza no he didnt go coz he told me he never had sex and never shared any nedldles he jsut want to know if this pple are laying

Reply to Ritesh
Posted by: Liza | 2011-02-04

Scamming people like this is a billion dollar industry. Their website is obviously cheap - and done by someone with very little knowledge of website design. Has your friend gone for a proper HIV blood test? Because their claim that it can diagnose HIV is VERY alarming.

Reply to Liza
Posted by: Purple | 2011-02-04

a sucker is born every minute.

Reply to Purple