Question

Thank you dR - No to depression drug

HI Doc
Thank your for the Dr Hans dreyer site. I did the questionnairs and Im definately not depressed, just tired from lack of sleep. Im not sure how the GP could make an diagnosis like that in just under 10 min. I would have taken those depression tablets and just make things worse!! I have increased my excersise, go to bed earlier (even though im missing movies :() and changed my multi vit to better one. I already feel better. I never felt sad or down, etc just tired! I was very upset that evening he told me and could not sleep, cause then my mind started to wonder thinking (well he is the expert, maybe I am... ) Well, Im NOT. Thank you again!

I'm glad that you did the quiz - depression drugs are definitely not something you want to take unnecessary!