Question
Posted by: Lee | 2010/11/19

Thank you Diet Doc

Good day
I just want to thank you for your kind words and encouragement.
i posted few weeks ago with regards to slow weight loss and i thought the contraceptive nuistrate was hampering it.
I continued with my healthy eating
and exercise and i am pleased to say that i am losing a good 0.5 every week.I am feeling so good because i am not dieting but eating healthy and balanced meal.

Dear Lee
Thank you for your kind words which I really appreciate. I am so pleased that you are losing weight steadily which is the best way to ensure that the weightloss is permanent.
Keep up the good work.

1

Dear Lee
Keep up the good work.