Question
Posted by: For all | 2012/04/13

thank you CyberShrink

Dear Dr.

This one is for you. I have been one of the people whom you adviced on this forum. I just wana take a moment to thank you for all the daily advices/response you give to our posts/dilemmas/questions. You have been such a great help to most of us. I normally login daily on this forum to read other people''s inputs and thats where i get to know how to deal with the matters that are going on in my life. You have taught us how to forgive, let-go, acceptance, build-self-esteem, been a bigger and better person just to mention a few.

The learn that the journey of life is filled with obsticles, hiccups, joy, adventure and discovery and its all thanks to you, Am speaking for myself on this one. I once posted something on this forum and your honesty, constructive criticism and professionalism made me understand myself better.

So thank you Prof. Sampson for all the hardwork you are doing, the caring, kindness you have shown us for the past years

We thank you and the Health 24 team for the sharing the knowledge and the guidance with us on the daily bases.

Thank you. Have a blessed day.

I am, indeed deeply touched - thank you all for these kind and warming words ! Its good to know that what one is trying to do is appreciated and found to be helpful. Thank you for blessing my blessed day.
Sorry that Hmm feels someone is sucking up to someone else. Maybe he/she feels that anything like gratitude or kindness towards others sucks. If so, how very very sad.
And yes, it's Simpson - not much like Sampson, and not half as strong, even on my best days.
This is better than Easter Eggs, and not even fattening !

7

Posted by: Conerned Mom | 2012/04/13

Yes, I have to agree. I''ve been through trying times, and Prof has helped me too. Thank you for the time you give, daily. I28XD7

Reply to Conerned Mom
Posted by: Fluffy | 2012/04/13

Hear, hear! You are the bestest CyberShrink ever!!!

Reply to Fluffy
Posted by: Mary | 2012/04/13

I agree. Thank you Prof for your quick and such helpful advice.

Reply to Mary
Posted by: Me2 | 2012/04/13

Its Prof. Simpson not Sampson! I too have asked questions and do also appreciate the responses. Thank you! And to Hmmm - What reason exactly is there for sucking up ????? Extra responses??? Your comment makes no sense whatsoever.

Reply to Me2
Posted by: Hmmm | 2012/04/13

Suck up much?

Reply to Hmmm
Posted by: Kasandra | 2012/04/13

I second that, Prof, S have been there for me in times when I felt no one understands or listens. He gives great advice and I am glad he was and will always be a part of my journey in life.

His guidance and knowledge is wonderful.

Reply to Kasandra