Question
Posted by: patient | 2011/08/30

Thank you CS....

for your kind words and empathy. Kindly refer to my post 866 as some of your readers are offended by the delay in replying to your post and saw it as me being..well you can see for yourself. I won''t jump to any conclusions as they are allowed their opininions but like I learnt from you - one should not be impatient and jump to your own conclusions. It looks like there are other people just like me - impatient and over sensitive (i''m not trying to be sarcastic). Thank you for your empathy and patience. It''s just sad your loyal readers took things the wrong way. I guess that''s why you are the Expert and not them.

If jumping to conclusions was an Olympic event, SA would bring home far more gold medals.
Thanks, in turn, for your own kind words. Hope things progress even better in your therapy, and please feel free to keep us up to date on your progress - even impatiently or over-sensitively if you choose !

1