Posted by: ME | 2008-11-03

Thank you CS

Thanks so much for your advice CS, really appriciate it and I think it is indeed a wise thing to do to let them know bout my pregnancy rather than suprising them on the day of the interviews.
And i also believe that if God wants to give that job to me, He' ll give it to me no matter what, and if it was not meant to be mine, then thats it, there' s nothing I can do.
What worries me in my current job, they' ve indicated that since I am a temp, it is not garranteed that when I come back the job will still be mine.
Anyway, I trust and believe in God in all things.

That's a useful philosophical approach to take to such issues, ME. Maybe if one is a temp they may not HAVE to guarantee you can return to the job, but there's nothing that says they MUST'NT do so