Posted by: Ness | 2013-01-30

Hi CyberShrik

I doubt you will remember me but I was a regular here years ago. (I called you angle once instead of angel :-)) Anyway, I just wanted to say thank you. I got into CBT and have never looked back. I am now happily married, 2 kids and have not suffered from depression in years. I was bragging about you to my nephew tonight and I thought I really should come here and say thanks as well. If you ever feel like you are just typing on a screen, you’ re not, you are changing lives :-)

Thank you very much indeed, Ness - I am aware of the benefits we are fortunate enough to be able to produce, but you have no idea both how personally fulfilling it is to hear from someone like you, and how useful it is to encourage other readers to get such help as we recommend. I can't remember the last time someone bragged about me to their nephew !

Posted by: Me | 2013-01-31

If this was FB I would be clicking " Like" ....

Reply to Me