Posted by: Palesa | 2013-01-28

Thank You

Hello Sir

Just wanted to say thank you i posted last year advising i dont see the point of living as i am single and childless and 32 and you advised me to see a Psychiatrist...went to see Dr Shlomo Brook..was hospitalised for a week after being diagnosed with depression i am now on 60ml of CYMGEN a day and seeing Life for the gift that it is...Thank you...your advise is invaluable!!!

Hi there ! Thank you so very much for your encouraging and helpful message ! If I weren't disabled, I'd have got right up and danced round the room ! I'm really delighted to hear that you have been taking care of yourself, and reaping the rewards you deserve, and discovering again the point of living ! There's so much more, positive, you can and will discover - keep up your excellent good work !

Posted by: Hessy | 2013-02-11

That takes us up to the next level. Great poistng.

Reply to Hessy