Question
Posted by: Mazulee | 2012/01/27

Thank-you!

Just want to say thanks Doc for taking your time to answer all our posts, much appreciated! So sorry to hear about your PC but glad its all sorted out now. I wrote on post 310 and am pleased with the advise, thanks! The bootcamp dietician is a registered one. I didn''t mention to you that the eating plan i''m on was not customised for me specially but for people with my BMI. So i will go and personally see her for a more personal one but in the meantime I will definately use the one you said I can use. Thank-you so much again for your help.

Dear Mazulee
Thank you for your kind words - they make my day after a very difficult few days - trying to communicated without a PC is so frustrating! I am thrilled that the boot camp dietitian is registered and that you are going to consult her directly so that she can work out an individual diet plan for you. Hopefully the adjusted diet will prevent your hunger pangs and provide adequate energy so that you can do the tough exercises.
Good luck with both the diet and the exercises.

1

Dear Mazulee