Question
Posted by: Sensible | 2011-10-03

Hello Prof
Beautiful Monday. Hope you also woke up on the right side of bed. I really don''t have much to say, I seldom send posts here but I keep reading others'', though not responding. I just want to thank you for all the valuable advice you have provided on this forum. I think you are one of the best psychiatrists ever. Nothing really, just to say thank you. Enjoy the rest of the week and please, don''t work too hard. Sometimes you need to stop and smell the roses. :-)

How nice to hear from you ! Whatever side of the bed I got out of ( maybe on indecisive days, I ought to try to climb over the bottom of the bed, to avoid committing myself as to sides ? ) - your kind comments have already MADE it a beautiful Monday !
And of course, all shrinks stop to smell the NeuRoses !

1