Question
Posted by: Mon | 2010/06/22

I just want to thank the experts on this forum for their frank, honest answers. I have a friend who was an addict for years. Thankfully he''s been clean and sober now for over 2 years, but I remember everyone tip-toe-ing around him while he was using, getting clean and even now. It''s reassuring to know there are people out there who aren''t afraid of offending addicts and tell them how it is.

Expert ImageArchive

Thank you so much for your post. We at Harmony know that there is no point in trying to "sugar coat" a very serious disease which destroys lives, families, relationships, communities etc. We are here to help and guide people in the grip of this serious illness and honesty is the only way.

1
Posted by: Addictions expert forum | 2010/06/24

Reply to Addictions expert forum