Question
Posted by: Jordan | 2010/05/20

To Ruby. I posted here on 15 February and you replied. I would like to thank you for your reply. It was harsh, but it was what I needed. I started going to AA the next evening and I think it has saved by life. I have had a drink on about 3 occasions, but the binge drinking has stopped. The AA is an excellent place to go, the people are wonderful and most importantly, I found God. Never did I think that would happen in my life. So Ruby, thank you for shaking me into existance, even though we have never met, you will forever be in my heart as you helped me on the journey that I am now on. From the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU. And I think my kids, no, I know my kids appreciate what you have done for me, because they now have their mother back. Keep up the good work.

Expert ImageArchive

Hello J

I remember you. It's Herman here, I'm the one who wrote to you. I'm so glad to hear that things are going well. Keep it up. And remember, one day at a time. :)

herman@harmonyclinic.co.za

1
Posted by: Addictions Expert Forum | 2010/05/20

Hello J

herman@harmonyclinic.co.za

Reply to Addictions Expert Forum