Question
Posted by: me | 2009/11/14

Thank You :)

Dear CS

Im a Health24 regular,i always log on and this is my favourite forum.

I just woud like to thank you for taking the time to answer our Questions,in most cases we write to you having no where else to go ,thanks for lending an ear,its always great to get advice from someone with your expertese.thanks for the prompt answers to our questions,in some forums the experts take ages to answer,i realy realy apreciate it.please keep going strong and dont get tired.

Much Apreciation

Me

blush
Why, thank you, me ! I do my best, and it's very encouraging to hear at times that someone appreciates it.

1

blush