Question
Posted by: Kasandra | 2008/10/15

I just want to say thanks for the tips ~ i have upped my cardio and still do my resistant training. Trying to get the right carbs protein and fats in and think i manage to do that. I eat 2 rice cakes with tuna and veggies at night and i feel hungry before bed find that a mini PS choc mint shake is perfect was worried adding it with milk but my body needs it. Added nuts and protein mini bar to my eating plan. My clothes are loser and loving the muscle just want to keep it up. The vitb12 injection every week also helps a lot.

Expert ImageSports Nutrition

Hi Kasandra

I’m go glad that your have made the changes and even more so because you are seeing results. Just one more suggestion – drop the rice cakes – they have a high GI – try adding a small portion of lentils / quinoa / chick peas / barely.

Take care and just keep doing the right thing – the results automatically follows!
Vanessa