Question
Posted by: Kasandra | 2008/10/09

thank you dietdoc for giving me some positive feedback - you are also spot on Weight Watchers have taught me excellent eating plan - the one thing that is always still in the back of my head is NOT TOO MUCH CARBS but with ALL the hectic cardio I do I feel my body needs it I tend to focus a lot on the protein in take but think my protein shake provides 32g and with the milk, yogurt,cottage cheese / chicken and tuna I get enough in. I have slimslabs, provitas and banana' s at work and will have that as a 16:00 snack and maybe add another banana to my muesli at night.

I am really feeling so much energy and for the first time can push myself in gym and keep it up.

I wanted to invest in a scale but after your post know that I shouldnt I am going to weigh myself every thursday morning in the gym and then do an assessment at end of each month. we weigh at the WW meetings but in the afternoon and I find that is not a very accurate reading due to all the water and food taken in.

Again thanks for the good feed back...

Dear Kasandra
Thank you! I am pleased that you are doing so well with the WW and the exercise. You will see that you do lose weight, and will firm up beautifully. That weighing every day thing is just bad for the nerves and you basically don't need to lose masses of weight, just tone up nicely. Adding the extra carbs will give you more energy.