Question
Posted by: Lucille | 2008-12-03

thank goodness i walked - it' s possible.

i just need to share this. i was single after separating with my b/f. It felt as though i had been single for my entire life time and yes i was miserable. i met a couple of guys who " claimed"  to love me, but i just turned them away, and then a friend of mine has a male friend that she intoruded me to and i thought this guy was awesome! We called and e-mailed each other until we met physically. We were both impressed with one another, however he supposedly was honest to me, when he told me that he had a girlfriend!!!! i could' ve chose to have an affair with him but i didn' t, and he wouldn' t declare his love for me - given the circumstances!!! i thought about the situation and i decided to walk away or actually stop all means of communication with him. i was back to being lonely instead of being second best!!! i am so glad that i did that because now i found a wonderful man who loves me to bits and pieces - we are inlove!

i just want to encourage those that are in similar situations - especially this time of the year, that please do not settle for less - we all know what we want, so hang in there until you get it!!!! it' s possible...

Thanks for sharing your experience and the valuable lesson you learned. In love and in lust, we tend too easily to be carried away and thing that the one possibility in front of us is somehow the only possibility ever --- and it isn't

2
Posted by: wonderful | 2008-12-03

thank you for sharing your story. iv been by myself for 3 months now.i must admit it was pretty hard for me to walk away as well but iv recovered and back to my old self again. i met someone recently aswell but i just find it so difficult to be alone with this guy coz i think im just scared that we might do things and he might walk away and i wld be back to square one, in pain again. but itold myself to tke it one step at a time...

Reply to wonderful
Posted by: Single Mom | 2008-12-03

Thanks Lucille

Reply to Single Mom