Question
Posted by: Mon | 2010-06-22

Tetralysal

I was on Tetralysal for about a year for my skin. It''s really improved my skin, but it''s not completely cleared up. I have an appointment with my dermatologist soon and he''s probably going to renew my perscription for another 3-6 months. I just want to know if there are any dangers to using this product over a long period of time. Any possibility of long term damage, etc?

Hallo Mon
No we use a low dose for acne and you can use it safely over a long term, except if you are a woman and you fall pregnant - then you have to stop it.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010-06-23

Hallo Mon