Question
Posted by: NONI | 2009-12-22

TESTS

HI dOC
PLEASE HELP I NEED TO KNOW IF IT IS POSSIBLE TO DO A PATERNITY TEST WITH THE CHILD(8yrs boy) ONLY BECAUSE THE MOTHER DIED. I REALLY NEED YO HELP.WE AGREED WE GONNA DO THIS BUT SHE DISAPPEARED AFTER I HAV GIVEN MY SAMPLES AND SHE WAS SUPPOSE TO GIVE HERS AND THAT CHILD SHE SAYS ITS MINE. MONTHS LATER I FOUND OUT THAT SHE DIED SIX MONTHS AFTER I HAV BEEN TO THE LAB AND SHE DID NT GO OR CALL TO SAY WHATS RONG. I AM VERY MUCH SUSPICIOUS,she was not faithfull at all
please help me i need to move on

Dear Noni
Lancet Labs do paternity testing, but you do need specific documentation so please go to a Lancet lab or contact them to hear what you would need to provide. You can do it without the mother's blood.