Question
Posted by: anxious | 2009/11/19

TESTS

I discovered this am that it seems that I misunderstood my catheter results and that the reason I got the Forcid WAS in fact for a lab positive infection. The macrodantin is (as you know!) the antiseptic until I have the ultrasound. I also discovered that all I am having at this stage is they are going to make me wee (I have to go with a full bladder) when I get there and then do the ultrasound and see if my bladder empties properly and then take it from there. I hate going to specialists (dont get me wrong I am very fortunate in my gp sending me to great specialists!) - its just that 90% of the time when I walk out from any specialist' s rooms I can' t remember or maybe dont fully understand half of what they have said!

Hi Anxious
I wonder if they are not going to do a voiding cystogram ?(http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/003784.htm)

2
Posted by: anxious | 2009/11/19

I thought I was getting the Forcid to get rid of any possible infection that MIGHT have been there. I didn' t realise that I in fact had one! Maybe I wasn' t listening carefully enough!

Reply to anxious
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2009/11/19

Hi Anxious

Reply to cyberdoc